ADRA POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Indonesia is the official humanitarian agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. As an organization, we are committed to serving others so all may live as God intended – free from poverty and disadvantage.
The well-being of our staff, volunteers, partners, beneficiaries, and supporters is of the upmost importance to us. In line with our core values, and as part of best practice, ADRA has developed and implements the below policies to reinforce the safety and rights of everyone who interacts with the work of ADRA.
- Child Safeguarding Policy
- Gender, Social Inclusion and Disability policy
- Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse and Sexual Harassment Policy
- Fraud and corruption handling policy
- Ethical Communication guidelines
- Visual Images policy
- Safety and Security Protocol for COVID-19 Prevention (ID)