ADRA Indonesia works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive changes through empowering partnerships and responsible actions.
Through strong partnership and strategic approach, ADRA Indonesia meets the basic social needs of disadvantaged communities throughout Indonesia by implementing quality development and humanitarian projects.
Respect for human dignity, Community-centeredness, Professionalism, Innovation
ADRA Indonesia is committed to working through equitable partnerships with those in need to achieve positive and sustainable change in communities by building networks which develop indigenous capacity, appropriate technology, and skills at all levels in order to:
- Reflect the character of God through humanitarian and developmental activities.
- Actively support communities through a portfolio of development activities which are planned and implemented cooperatively.
- Provide assistance in situations of crisis or chronic distress, and work toward the development of long-term solutions with those affected.
- Work through equitable partnerships with those in need to achieve positive and sustainable change in communities.
- Build networks which develop indigenous capacity, appropriate technology, and skills at all levels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our partners and constituents who provide effective channels for mutual growth and action.
- Promote and expand the equitable and participatory involvement of women in the development process.
- Advocate for and assist in the increased use of communities’ capacities to care for and responsibly manage the natural resources of their environment.
- Facilitate the right and ability of all children to attain their full potential, and to assist in assuring the child’s survival to achieve that potential.